In connection with the entry into force on 25th of May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 216/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of legal persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we provide necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data by GLASMARK LTD.
1. Data controller,
The controller of your personal data is GLASMARK LTD. with its registered office in Krosno at Pużaka 63C Street, contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 13 4368956.
2. How was the data obtained, what is the scope, what is the period of their processing.
We have obtained the data at our disposal directly from you (after prior contact), from your colleagues or from the website. The data processed by us includes maximum: name, surname, place of employment, position, contact details: e-mail address, correspondence address, telephone number. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the legitimate interest of the controller, unless you object to the processing of this data.
3. Will your data be passed on to third parties.
GLASMARK LTD. does not transfer personal data to third parties for commercial purposes. We use them only to fulfill orders, perform services ordered, prepare trade offers, carry out deliveries, collect opinions about our service and products, and to marketing of our service and trade offer.
In justified cases, i.e. through a contract for services provided for your company or IT support for GLASMARK, your personal data may be made available to cooperating entities.
4. Your rights related to personal data:
• the right to request the controller to access your personal data
• the right to rectify data
• the right to delete data
• the right to limit processing
• the right to transfer data (if it is technically possible)
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
We assure you that GLASMARK Sp. z o.o. makes all efforts to ensure that personal data are protected against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable laws.
Information about cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called „cookies”) are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users’ end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
b. maintaining Website Users’ session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
c. determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
9. We recommend that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to be aware how cookie files are used